1. Press of handle recess (3) using assembly wedge
2. Unscrew screw (4) in the area of the interior door control
3. Unclip cover (11) and unscrew screw (12) With code 293 (rear side airbag)
4. Unscrew screw (1) on lock escutcheon (2) and remove lock escutcheon (2) downwards
5. Press of cover (5) under armrest and unscrew screw (6)
Removal and Installation
1. Disconnect the battery ground cable.
2. Remove the front door trim panel screws.
3. NOTE: The front door trim panel has five two-part pin-type retainers. Then male part of the trim retainer will remain with Read more
Remove or Disconnect
J 9886-01 Door Handle Clip Remover
1. Window regulator handle using J 9886-01.
2. Window regulator handle bezel.
3. Door control assembly handle using J 9886-01.
4. Control assembly handle bezel.
5. Assist strap (if equipped).
6. Arm rest (if equipped).
7. Door trim outer panel screws (if equipped).
Remove the screw from behind the interior door handle Slide out the door handle trim as shown Removing the door panel from the passenger side door View of the inside of the door, panel removed 1. Remove the screw from the door handle trim. 2. Slide the handle assembly forward and out to access the lock rod clip. 3. Release the clip 4. Disconnect the door lock switch 5. Remove the door opener handle assembly. 6. Carefully pry at the small opening on the bottom of the speaker grill. 7. Remove the speaker grille. 8. Remove the speaker mounting screws. 9. Detach the electrical connector and remove the speaker. 10. Remove the screws in the armrest. 11. Remove the center from the trim clip at the upper front of the door panel and remove the clip. 12. Using a suitable trim panel removal tool, unsnap the door panel from the door frame. 13. Carefully lift the door panel up and away from the door frame. To install: 14. Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.
Removing And Installing Instrument Panel
1 Remove instrument panel bottom section (1()
2 Remove A-pillar trim on left and right
3 Remove upper section of air outlet panel (1) Long wedge: See Special Tools below.
4 Unscrew screws (3) from upper side of instrument panel
5 Remove instrument cluster (A1 remove
6.1 Disconnect sun sensor connector
NOTE: Only as of 01.09.01: Connector is located behind instrument cluster
Component locations, overview 1 – Glove box Removing Page 68-1 2 – Driver’s storage compartment Removing Page 68-7 3 – Steering column switch Removing Page 70-55 4 – Removing instrument cluster Repair Manual, Electrical Equipment, Repair Group 90; Servicing instrument cluster; Removing and installing instrument cluster 5 – Front section of center console Removing 68-28 6 – Center section of instrument panel Removing 68-31 7 – Reinforcing bracket for center section of instrument panel Removing Page 70-57 8 – Instrument panel end trim (left) Removing Page Read more
1. Using a panel removal tool pry up on the plastic trim panel located above the radio. Make sure to pry on the side of the panel closest to the window.
2. Using a panel removal tool pry loose the top edge of the panel below the HVAC controls.
3. Using a 7mm nut driver remove the four screws securing the radio trim bezel. There are two at the top and two at the bottom.
4. Starting at the top and working your way down pull out on the trim bezel to release the fasteners securing it. Once the bezel is completely detached from the dash it is not necessary to disconnect any of the wiring or the HVAC linkage. Simply allow the bezel to rest on the console to allow access to the screws securing the radio.
The installation of the replacement door handles are for persons with advanced auto-body skills and is recommended to have them professionally installed.
A. Pre-installation Preparation
Step 1: Verify kit contents.
Step 2: Remove the door handles from the box.
Step 3: Make sure the window is up and the door is unlocked.
Installation Door Visors on Honda CR-V 2005:
NOTE: • These instructions show the left door visors being installed. The same procedure applies to installing of the right door visors.
• Be careful not to damage the paint finish or glass run channels when installing the door visors.
• Handle the door visors with care. They are not designed to absorb shock or impact.
• This door visor kit should be installed only if the ambient air temperature is 60°F (15°C) or above.
• To allow the adhesive to cure, do not wash the vehicle for 24 hours.
The repair of dashboard/instrument panel for 1991 Lexus ES 250 V6-2.5L (2VZ-FE)
Vehicle Level Body and Frame Interior Moulding / Trim Dashboard / Instrument Panel Service and Repair
1. Disable airbag system as described under MAINTENANCE PROCEDURES/AIRBAG SYSTEM DISARMING. 2. Using a Torx 30 (special tool No. 09042-00010), or equivalent, loosen screws from wheel pad, Fig. 1. Pull wheel pad out and disconnect airbag connector. Store airbag face up. 3. Remove steering wheel retaining nut, disconnect steering connector, Fig 2. Place scribe marks on steering wheel and shaft, then remove steering wheel using special tool SST 09213-31021, or equivalent. 4. Remove front pillar garnish by pulling out clips and pulling Read more