Lincoln Mark LT offers a unique blend of distinctive Lincoln luxury styling with the functionality of a pickup truck, delivering outstanding payload and towing capacity. The additional level of sophistication, inherent in all Lincolns, sets it above other high-end pickups.
The Mark LT’s elegant, well-appointed interior provides room for five adults in premium-soft leather front captain’s chairs and full, rear seat. Ingress and egress are made easy via four full doors.
Both 4×2 and 4×4 versions of Mark LT are available with a longer, 6.5-foot cargo bed providing an additional 10 cubic-feet of cargo capacity from the standard 5.5-foot cargo bed.
It’s got the look. One glance at Lincoln LS tells you this is one sporty car. Color-keyed bumpers and sideview mirrors act as a foil to the trademark Lincoln grille, aluminum wheels and chrome-tipped tailpipes. Mounted discreetly in the bumper are round fog lamps. If you want to brighten things up a bit and add a dash of flair to the front end, opt for the available High-Intensity Discharge (HID) headlamps.
The Lincoln Navigator, America’s original full-size luxury SUV, continues to deliver uncompromising levels of luxury, capability, functionality. For 2008, the award-winning Navigator raises the bar by offering many must-have comfort and convenience features as standard equipment. In addition, the newly available Rearview Camera System adds even more appeal for full-size SUV owners.
A – Interior Trim Panel and Component Removal:
1) Disconnect and isolate negative battery cable.
2) Detach the center console shift bezel.
3) Remove ignition key bezel.
4) Remove left and right I/P center bezels using a non-metal trim stick.
5) Disconnect and remove the CD/DVD player or cubby bin (four phillips screws).
6) Disconnect and remove the radio (four phillips screws).
The Lincoln MKZ is an unqualified success, leading Lincoln’s product resurgence by providing a true American mid-size luxury sedan that’s appealing to entry-level luxury buyers. Posting continued year-over-year sales growth, the Lincoln MKZ has drawn new customers to the Lincoln brand by offering sophisticated American design, an award-winning premium interior and a long list of innovative and exclusive features at a value unheard of in the luxury segment.
Lincoln Sync™ offers new levels of connection, control, simplicity and personalization for electronic devices such as cell phones and MP3 players. Standard Comfort and Convenience. Lincoln MKX now comes with standard heated and cooled front seats, Reverse Sensing System, memory seats and mirrors, and driver and passenger power lumbar. Exciting Sight and Sound. Standard SIRIUS® Satellite Radio, available first-in-class THX® II-Certified audio system and voice-activated navigation enhance the driving experience. New Limited Edition Package. Includes 20-inch chrome-clad wheels, chrome door handles, fineline Ebony wood accents and premium leather seats in Charcoal Black with Medium Light Stone inserts and piping. Monochrome Limited Edition Package. Available only in black, this exclusive package includes the Limited Edition Package plus a monochromatic body color grille.
For your vehicle base installation you will need a 13MM socket wrench.
1. Remove the two pieces of trim covering the inside and outside seat rail legs. These are located where the seat frame meets the floor board. Lift upward and forward toward the dash for easiest removal. Set these aside.
2. Using the 13MM socket, loosen the seat bolts holding the seat frame to the floor board. You need only loosen enough to Read more
Chrysler’s Easy-Out Roller seat base attachments engage recessed floor strikers (supports). Two release handles are located at the rear of the seat base. Squeezing the handles and rotating the handles downward disengages the attachments and deploys the wheels. A lock indicator button pops up when the seat is unlocked.
Squeezing the handles and rotating the handles upward engages the attachments. The indicator button returns into the handle when the attachment mechanism is in the fully engaged position (seat base attachments are fully Squeeze and push down on handle to disengage seat (two handles per seat).
1. Disconnect battery ground lead. Remove underbelly panel. See UNDERBELLY PANEL . Remove right front wheel and splash shield. On left side, remove engine acoustic cover. See ENGINE ACOUSTIC COVER . Remove 3 bolts securing left rear timing belt cover and remove cover. See Fig. 7 .
2. On vehicles up to 2003, remove intake manifold chamber to gain access to right rear timing belt cover. See INTAKE MANIFOLD CHAMBER . On all vehicles, remove 2 bolts securing right rear timing belt cover heat shield and remove heat shield. See Fig. 7 . Remove 3 bolts securing right rear timing belt cover and remove cover.
CAUTION: DO NOT use camshaft gear bolts or timing belt to rotate crankshaft. DO NOT use arrow on oil pump body as a timing reference.
The new Zephyr masterfully combines advanced technology with a host of comforting features, like the roomiest interior in its class.** It’s also the first car in its class to have standard heated and available cooled front seats.** And Zephyr doesn’t hold anything back in performance. It was the first car in its class to have a standard six-speed transmission** to help increase fuel economy*** and deliver a smooth, powerful ride.