Whether your an expert Subaru Legacy car alarm installer, Subaru Legacy performance fan or a novice Subaru Legacy enthusiast with a 1997 Subaru Legacy , a Subaru Legacy car alarm wiring diagram can save yourself a lot of time. One Subaru Car Alarm Wire Diagrams of the most time consuming tasks with installing an after market car alarm, car security, car remote start, automatic remote starter, shock sensor, tilt sensor, car alarm sensor or any auto alarm is identifying the correct color car security Rochester Auto Search wires for a 1997 Subaru Legacy. The Modiﬁed Life staff has taken all its Subaru Legacy car alarm wiring diagrams, Subaru Legacy car security wiring diagrams, Subaru Legacy car alarm wire diagrams, Subaru Legacy car security wiring schematics, Subaru Legacy car security diagrams, Subaru Legacy remote Read more
Fault: Central door locking faults including the Central door locking system not operating on one or more doors and the Central door locking system intermittently locking and then immediately unlocking.
Cause: Repeated problems of Central Door Locking (CDL) failure have been traced to water ingress into the harness plug connection to the CDL unit within the door, causing bad corrosion to the terminals. The central locking motor / switch and lock assembly are all encapsulated within one unit, and individual components cannot be renewed separately. It is not possible to diagnose CDL faults by disconnecting solenoids / switches etc because the Built in Systems Interface (BSI) control module logs a fault. Until the fault is rectified the CDL will unlock instantly.
1997 Subaru Legacy GT Sedan AWD F4-2.5L DOHC Vehicle Level Engine, Cooling and Exhaust Engine Timing Belt Service and Repair Installation INSTALLATION SPROCKET 1) Install right-hand belt cover No.2. 2) Install left-hand belt cover No.2. 3) Install tensioner bracket 4) Install crankshaft sprocket. 5) Install right-hand exhaust camshaft sprocket. To lock camshaft, use ST. 6) Install right-hand intake camshaft sprocket using ST. 7) Install left-hand exhaust camshaft sprocket using ST. 8) Install left-hand intake camshaft sprocket using ST.
1998 Subaru Legacy L Sedan AWD F4-2.2L SOHC Vehicle Level Diagrams Electrical Diagrams Lighting and Horns Parking Lamp
Fuse/Relay Locations: For fuse and/or relay locations refer to Starting and Charging / Power and Ground Distribution: See: Power and Ground Distribution Ground Locations: For ground locations refer to Vehicle / Locations / Harness: See: Locations\Grounds Connector Locations: For connector locations refer to Vehicle / Locations / Connectors: See: Locations\Connectors Component Locations: For component locations refer to Vehicle / Locations / Harness: See: Locations\Harness
Congratulations on the purchase of the new AccessPORT handheld programmer. The AccessPORT can: ● Reprogram the factory engine control unit (ECU) with improved tuning parameters through the on-board diagnostic (OBD-II) port ● Monitor vehicle sensor data using on-screen analog or digital gauges ● Read and clear engine diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs) ● Measure 0-60 and ¼ mile times* ● Monitor current and averaged fuel economy* ● Calculate current estimated horsepower and torque*
Supported Vehicle List ● 2004 – 2006 Subaru Impreza STI** ● 2005 – 2006 Subaru Legacy GT (MT & AT)** ● 2005 – 2006 Subaru Outback XT (MT & AT)** ● 2004 – 2006 Subaru Forester XT (MT & AT)** ● 2006 Subaru Impreza WRX (MT & AT)**
You are now the proud owner of a highly tested and proven AVOTurboworld Power Air intake kit. While you have made a wise choice in selecting this suspension part, below we have some suggestions and procedures for you to follow to ensure a successful installation. The AVO Power Air intake kit is modular and can either be fitted as a complete kit, or as individual parts. The following instructions are a step-by-step guide for a complete installation – you can skip to the relevant section if you are only installing part of the kit.
Tools Required 10mm and 12mm socket and ratchet Flathead screwdriver Philips head screwdriver Bull nose pliers Kitting List
A select group of performance and appearance parts to increase your driving pleasure. If you thought you couldn’t love your Subaru more, check out our line of Genuine Subaru Performance Parts to make your vehicle even more fun to own. Engineered specifically to enhance the performance, endurance and, in some cases, the look of your vehicle, these Genuine Subaru Performance Parts allow you to customize, without asking you to compromise the quality and integrity of your Subaru.
LOCKING HUBS 1994 Drive Axles – Locking Hubs FRONT WHEEL BEARINGS
Dana 35-IFS & Automatic Locking Hubs
1. Raise and support vehicle. Remove front wheel assemblies. Remove retaining washers from wheel lug nut studs. See Fig. 1 . 2. Remove automatic locking hub assemblies. Remove snap ring and axle shaft spacer. Carefully pull plastic cam assembly from bearing adjusting nut. Remove 2 plastic thrust washers from adjusting nut. CAUTION: Before removing adjusting nut, remove locking key from spindle keyway. Failure to clear keyway will result in thread damage on spindle. 3. Using magnet, remove locking key from spindle keyway. It may be necessary to rotate adjusting nut slightly to relieve pressure for locking key removal. Loosen adjusting nut with 2 3/8″ Hex Socket (T70T- 4252-B). 4. Tighten adjusting nut to 35 ft. lbs. (47 N.m) while turning hub back and forth to seat bearings. Spin hub and back off adjusting nut 90 degrees. Retighten adjusting nut to 16 INCH lbs. (1.8 N.m). 5. Align nearest hole in adjusting nut with center of spindle keyway slot. If necessary, advance nut to next lug. Install locking key in spindle keyway under adjusting nut. Install 2 thrust washers. Press plastic cam assembly onto adjusting nut while lining up key in fixed cam with spindle keyway. 6. Install axle shaft spacer. Clip snap ring onto end of spindle. Install automatic locking hub assembly with 3 legs of hub assembly inserted into 3 pockets of cam assembly. Install retaining washers and wheel assembly. Check hub and rotor assembly end play. End play should be 0-.003″ (0-.08 mm).
One or both power sliding doors do not work, the power sliding door indicator light is on, and DTC 25 is set.
• Loose or poor connections at ground G551, G552, G581, and G582.
• Misalignment or poor contact of the door or body junction switch pins. CORRECTIVE ACTION
• For all 1999 vehicles and 2000 vehicles thru VIN 2HKRL….YH603416, do REPAIR PROCEDURE A and REPAIR PROCEDURE B.
• For 2000 vehicles above VIN 2HKRL….YH603416 and all 2001 vehicles, do REPAIR PROCEDURE B.
REPAIR PROCEDURE A: Clean the affected grounding points, and install star washers. If this repair was done earlier, do only REPAIR PROCEDURE B.
REPAIR PROCEDURE B: Replace the door and body junction switches. Adjust both sliding doors, then align the junction switches.
VS1410 Kit incorporates Camshaft Setting Plates, which are fixed in place of the camshaft bearing caps to accurately position the four camshafts in their timed positions. The kit also includes the specialised Tensioner Tool required to correctly adjust belt tension on this engine.
NOTE: TDC position is established using VS1404 TDC Positioning Tool – an associated tool, not included in this kit. VS1404 requires a suitable Dial Test Indicator, such as AK9634M.
ALFA ROMEO: 156 (97-) V6 2.5 Quad Cam 24v. Petrol Engine. AR324.01 2.5 engine.